Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
Now available - Redfield 3200 scope rings. Interchangeable with, but better than, the originals!
(Under "other scope mounts" below)
On-line ordering of scope blocks may be problematic due to the vast range available. Consequently, I am going to stay with email or phone ordering.
LOTS OF NEW SCOPE BLOCKS -
Cross-dovetail, Mann-Neidner, Vaver... and now USA-made 6-48 taps - take a look!
A few little notes on business practices...
- If leaving a phone message, please state your name and number first. Due to the volume of calls, the answering machine has a one-minute recording limit.
- I usually do not directly answer calls which display as "unavailable", "unknown", or "private".
- My business hours can be erratic. Also, due to noisy equipment operating, I may not be able to answer the phone at all times.
- I usually return calls in the evenings (EST) or on weekends.
- I try to keep most items in stock. Occasionally I will be out of something - please be patient while I re-stock that product.
- Special-order items (made to customer's specifications) are not returnable. Stock items are returnable if undamaged.
- Although I ship with tracking, this only tells if the package has been delivered, not to whom. Additional tracking services are available for added cost.
An interesting thought for the moment...
"We didn't either preach or practice tolerance. We were just too ignorant to know that there was anything to tolerate, ...which is as it should be."
...Walt Kelly, creator of the "Pogo" cartoon strip, written in 1959
Browse our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|We have the ability to make all sorts of custom-machined parts.|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|