To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products
A thought for the moment...
Early on, I pushed a mower, vacuumed floors, and cleaned toilets.
Progressed through semiconductor research and specialty machine design.
Some call this "privilege" or "entitlement" - I call it a work ethic.
Incidentally, this privileged life still includes pushing a mower,
vacuuming the floors, and cleaning the toilets.
Effective February 2019, for all retail sales, please contact Jenny...
email@example.com or phone 774-442-0809
I will continue to handle technical, application, or wholesale-related questions at
3/4" scope rings in both black and "silver" (see at "scope accessories" page)
Lyman sunshades, Lyman scope caps for STS, JTS and TS
Stainless steel and brass gripcaps, as well as a smaller size version (see at "assorted things" page)
Some notes on business practices...
- Please do read through the information on this website about products and services. That will answer many questions and avoid many potential problems.
- For those who do know my shop phone number (from days of old...), keep in mind that it is very seldom answered, and even voicemails may not be checked. Email is a much better contact method, thanks!
- (November 2020) regarding any desired "specials" - a return to handling special work is not anticipated. The ongoing workload is too large. Sorry!
- I do not perform gunsmithing-type work or have open-to-the-public hours.
- Contact Jenny for retail sales. firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-442-0809.
- I do not necessarily get to answer emails every day. I am blessed to be able to do work that I love, and deal with wonderful people all over the country, but being extremely busy and not being perfect, it can sometimes get challenging!
- Regarding international mailing (updated July 2020). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that we will NOT mismark, misrepresent or undervalue what we are shipping, with the intent of circumventing mailing restrictions. Canada, France, Sweden, N.Z. and Australia appear to be acceptable destinations for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to Austria, Germany, Italy, or any part of the U.K.
And since somebody needs to say it....
- We are a small business, operating in an unpleasantly impatient world. We provide quality products at realistic prices, but time is involved.
- Things can run out of stock. Sometimes there are unforeseen "runs" on products, then we have to get them scheduled back into the queue.
- Our products are made here in this country, in one location. A machine problem, a power outage, an illness, may affect product availability.
- We are not buy-it-now, next day delivery, where's-my-tracking-number, and "Why don't you have this product you never made?"
- Family and even friends come before business. That idea may not play well in this age, but it's true and it needs to remain true.
- We have lives beyond work. There are birthday parties, funerals, appointments, daily boredom and sometimes unexpected crisis situations.
- All of the above, comes down to this. We do what we can, as much as we can, when we can. That may not be enough for some people, sorry.
NEW - Miscellaneous product/workload updates...
...as of December 14, 2021...
Browning BPCR rails are back in stock, hopefully enough for a while!
Redfield 3200 rings are in stock.
Unertl 3/4 rings need (yet again) some small parts to be made. Estimate of 2 weeks.
Fraser receivers - LH are in stock. RH are being worked on. Note - this is the receivers proper, not the entire actions.
Rem. 37 single-shot adapters are now in stock.
Rem 513T rear Redfield sight mounts are back in stock.
Check out our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
Scope caps, sunshades, and now scope rings!
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, replacement screws, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle actions.
July 2020 - now accepting orders for LEFT-HAND Fraser actions.
|Replicas of the British Rook-size Fraser rifle actions.
September 2020 - This action is NOT YET AVAILABLE but is being worked on.
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|A few new shop pictures...|