To God be the Glory!
Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
Attention Leatherwood Scope owners - '03 Springfield
Have you mounted a Leatherwood rear scope block on your '03 Springfield? I now have replacement color-cased blocks to use the hole spacing which has been drilled into your receiver. Also available in a black finish.
Look what's new - Rem. 37 & BSA Martini rear sight mounts
see under "Other scope and sight mounts"
Some notes on business practices...
- If leaving a phone message, please state your name and number first. Due to the volume of calls, the answering machine has a one-minute recording limit.
- As a one-man operation, and due to noisy equipment operating, it is often difficult to answer the phone during the day.
- I usually return calls in the evenings (EST) or on weekends. Remember, unless you leave me a message, I will not be able to contact you!
- I try to keep most items in stock. Occasionally I will be out of something - please be patient while I re-stock that product.
- Special-order items (made to customer's specifications) are not returnable. Stock items are returnable if undamaged.
- Although I ship with tracking, this only tells if the package has been delivered, not to whom. Additional tracking services are available for added cost.
- Regarding international mailing (November 2015). The mailing rules vary from one country to another. Some items which may be acceptable to one destination, will not be accepted for mailing to another place. Please note that I will NOT mismark or misrepresent what I am shipping. Canada appears to be an acceptable destination for sights and components. Currently the USPS will NOT accept any "parts or components of arms" for mailing to either Germany or the U.K.
A thought for the moment...
"All I know is I'm not home yet - this is not where I belong."
...Building 429, "Where I Belong"
Browse our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Redfield 3200 scope rings, Olympic sight mounts, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|Things not easily categorized...|
|We have the ability to make all sorts of custom-machined parts.|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|