Steve Earle Products, Inc.
24 Palmer Rd.
Plympton, MA 02367
The teaser - can anyone identify this mainspring? An upcoming rifle action project...
On-line ordering of scope blocks may be problematic due to the vast range available. Consequently, I am going to stay with email or phone ordering.
LOTS OF NEW SCOPE BLOCKS -
Cross-dovetail, Mann-Neidner, Vaver... and now 6-48 taps - take a look!
A few little notes on business practices...
- If leaving a phone message, please state your name and number first. The answering machine has a one-minute recording limit.
- I usually do not directly answer calls which display as "unavailable", "unknown", or "private".
- My business hours can be very erratic. Also, due to noisy equipment operating, I may not be able to answer the phone at all times.
- I usually return calls in the evenings (EST) or on weekends.
- I try to keep most items in stock. Occasionally I will be out of something - please be patient while I re-stock that product.
- Special-order items (made to customer's specifications) are not returnable. Stock items are returnable if undamaged.
- Although I ship with tracking, this only tells if the package has been delivered, not to whom. Additional tracking services are available for added cost.
- Please state in detail what you are paying for when sending payment, either electronically or by mail.
Browse our extensive selection of scope blocks. Over 1500 blocks in stock!
|Offset scope mounts, rails for your European target rifle, miscellaneous doodads and parts, etc.|
|Replicas of the British Fraser rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson #1 Long-Range rifle actions.|
|Replicas of the Frank Wesson "Midrange & Sporting" actions.|
|We have the ability to make all sorts of custom-machined parts.|
|Take a quick look at the shop.|